From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Which guild does the trophy go to when I make a purchase from Fion?
Is it the guild's guild hall I bought it from, or the guild I'm currently representing? --220.127.116.11 08:04, 16 March 2016 (UTC)
- I don't have any of the currencies Fion wants, but I assume this NPC acts the same way as Douglas Bird. This is the test I performed:
- Guild A - I visited this guild hall
- Guild B - doesn't have a guild hall
- I entered Guild Hall A.
- Douglas Bird refuses to speak to me if i initially represent Guild B whilst standing in Guild Hall A (i.e. he only talks to members representing the guild hall being visited)
- I temporarily switched to Guild A, spoke with Douglas Bird to get the UI to open, and then switched back to representing Guild B.
- I bought a Basic Table, and it was deposited in the treasury of Guild A.
- Conclusion: decorations go to the Guild whose Guild Hall you're in. -Chieftain Alex 13:02, 16 March 2016 (UTC)