Spike Trap (Underwater)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Moment of Clarity — Gain an attack of opportunity for you and your pet on interrupting a foe. Daze and stun durations that you inflict last longer. This trait can only grant an attack of opportunity against enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Predator's Onslaught — You and your pet deal increased strike damage to disabled or movement-impaired foes. Affected conditions are stun, taunt, daze, cripple, fear, immobilize, and chilled.
- Trapper's Expertise — Increase the duration of boons and conditions applied by traps. Traps gain reduced recharges and offensive ones cause cripple.
- Hidden Barbs — Bleeding you inflict is more dangerous.
- Two-Handed Training — Greatsword and spear skills deal more damage and recharge faster. Gain fury when you disable a foe.
- Ancient Seeds — Striking a stunned, dazed, knocked down, or launched foe summons roots to entangle them.
- Twice as Vicious — Disabling a foe increases your damage and condition damage for a short duration.
- Oppressive Superiority — Deal increased damage to foes at a lower health percentage than you. Conditions you apply to foes at a lower health percentage than you last longer.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 07, 2020||
|July 10, 2018||