From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
11 1 1
Sleive's Inlet was a wonderful place before the undead arrived. They're like annoying neighbors. That want to eat you.
— Guard Dilys
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Assist Valiant Caillech with the Risen (4)
- Sleive's Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Caer Verdant —
Sleive's Inlet Vista —
- Can be reached via a path on the south-west side of the hill.
- Defeat the undead abomination (4)
- Drive off the remaining Risen horde (4)
- Destroy the large undead generators before their creation is complete (5)
- Escort Brugh to Morgan's Spiral (5)
- Stop the giant Risen from reaching Caer Verdant (5)
- Stop the giant risen from reaching Caer Verdant (5)
- Guard Dilys
- Valiant Teuwynne
- Valiant Variella
- Warden Caerwyn
- Warden Deena
- Warden Elye
- Warden Karu
- Warden Ranger
- Warden Scout
- Ridgeback Skale (4)
- Jungle Troll (3)
- At Caer Verdant
- Valiant Variella: It was on the island just across Sleive's Inlet that I first met Hanar. He was the kennelmaster at Danador's kennel to the west. It was a glorious day.
- Valiant Teuwynne: Sounds wonderful.
- Valiant Variella: We agreed to meet the next evening under the same tree across the inlet. That was the first time I saw the undead in the area. And the last time I saw Hanar.