Sanctum Harbor (original)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the original area. For the modern version, see Sanctum Harbor.
Locations and objectives
- Points of Interest
- Durmand Priory Dig Site
- Macha's Landing
- Moorookoo Village
- Moran Memorial
- Lion's Gate
- Old Lion's Arch
- Wreckage of the Breachmaker
- The Gangplank
Diverse Ledges Vista
- From Diverse Ledges Waypoint, face due east and walk towards the rock wall. Slightly to the left you'll see a small break that you can jump through and find a hidden path. Follow the path as it winds up the mountain to the vista.
Wreckage of the Breachmaker Vista
- Swim underwater, east of the Wreckage of the Breachmaker PoI.
- Diverse Ledges
- Assistant: Have you thought about hiring private guards to accompany the harvesters?
- Leader: Quaggan has thought about it. The numbers don't support it yet.
- Leader: If the number of harvesters killed by undead increases, then it will be worth the expense.
- Leader: Business is thriving. Seaweed sales are up twenty percent this month.
- Assistant: Coo! Should quaggans hire more harvesters?
- Leader: No. Just add an extra hour to the work day.
- Leader: Quaggan's going to speak to the council about permission to build an enlarged processing plant.
- Assistant: They'll approve it. They must see the role seaweed plays in the local economy.
- Citizen (norn): It doesn't matter if I'm armed, unarmed, teamed up, or solo. Put me in that arena, and you'll make money betting on me.
- Citizen (asura): I think I need one of those for my lab.
- Fisher (1): We need a fishing guild. Maybe then we'll get some respect.
- Fisher (2): You mean you're not a member of the Fisher Kings?
- Fisher (1): No. Are they recruiting?
- Harvester (1): Delivery! Time's wasting. Have to run.
- Harvester (2): Did you see the cute quaggan who just left here?
- Harvester (1): No. All quaggan sees is the pay lost for every bundle quaggan doesn't deliver.
- Fisher (1): The council must do something about the undead problem.
- Fisher (2): Like what? Add more patrols to the fishing lanes? We're barely holding them back as it is.
- Fisher (1): Find a new strategy, then. I'm barely surviving by fishing in shallow water.
- Citizen (sylvari 1): Indeed. I must purchase measuring instruments, preferably asura-made, before we proceed.
- Citizen (sylvari 2): What do we need instruments for? We have our eyes, our ears, our minds. Those are the best instruments.
- Citizen (sylvari 2): The ocean beckons.
- Citizen (sylvari 1): It never hurts to have backup. You can never prepare too much.
- Citizen (sylvari): Could you lend me your ear for a few minutes? Not literally, of course.
- Citizen (sylvari): They say a sprig of goldenrod will attract your true love.
- Citizen (sylvari): Trahearne is so noble, standing watch between us and Orr. And to do so without being a part of any of the orders... (sigh)
- Citizen (sylvari): I'm going to pause for a brief meditation.
- Citizen (sylvari): I have so much trouble understanding charr technology. It's so lifeless. But I continue to try.
- Vigil Crusader (1): Heading out to Fort Trinity?
- Vigil Crusader (2): Sure am. Can't wait!
After Battle for Lion's Arch.
- The June 11, 2013 update added a statue in tribute to Cobiah Marriner, which was subsequently destroyed with the February 18th release Escape From Lion's Arch. The ruins of the statue can be seen in White Crane Terrace.