From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Jump on your broom and ride around.
- Brawler Protection (3m): Blocks all costume brawl skills.
— In-game description [?]
You summon a broomstick as a bundle and can ride it around. Acts similar to a bundle, where your weapon skills are replaced with Stop Riding in the first slot.
- Stop Riding will be in the first weapon slot.
- If used while in costume brawl, it grants Brawler Protection for 3 minutes. The protection will end prematurely if anything makes the character stop riding the broom.
- Empties endurance and prevents regeneration until several seconds after you get off.
- It cannot be used while stunned, but it can be used while other skills are being channeled, this often interrupts them but raises Brawler Protection instantly.
- Human characters will have excessively happy faces while riding the broom.