Reach the finish line! (Divinity's Reach)
Reach the finish line!
Interactive map path
Raptor with Canyon Jumping is a solid choice for this course, though some short uphill sections may benefit from a Sand Jackal. A particularly long downhill section near the end may be fastest on a Griffon, though it is difficult to navigate in the air efficiently due to many obstacles.
For the first five checkpoints, a roller beetle can be a good choice due to the linear path. After the fifth checkpoint, there is a 90 degree turn to the right, where you can either drift with the beetle, or switch to a raptor instead. The next four checkpoints have several tricky "U" turns. For the next checkpoint, leap to the bottom of the ramp below Grenth Low Road, where swapping to a jackal is advisable. Continue uphill past Grenth's statue, to the top of the road.
Once inside, swap back to your roller beetle and do a 90 degree left turn; once your boost is ready, use it all the way to Kormir High Road, where a 90 degree drift to the left (or swapping back to another mount) is necessary to reach the end of the read. Once at the ground, do a left turn, using your boost if you're on a roller beetle. Continue through Dwayna Low Road, and do a left turn into the Chamber of Ministers. Finally, jump over the edge and head forward around The Busted Flagon, following the road straight forward, using leap and dodges when possible into the finish line.
While the race event lasts for six minutes, completing it within five minutes (while the Time Trial—Sprinting buff is still active) awards the Frozen Footrace achievement and the Crowd-Favorite Racer karma buff.
The race can comfortably be finished within six minutes on foot. Finishing within five minutes requires a 33% movement speed bonus (such as Swiftness or Leader of the Pact III) or the use of mobility skills.
- Successfully completing the race within three minutes (or within five minutes if racing on foot) awards the Crowd-Favorite Racer effect, increasing Karma gain by 10 for 15 minutes while in Divinity's Reach.
- It is possible to finish the race twice in the time limit on a mount, getting credit towards Ulla's Rival for both completion
- Wintersday Daily: Daily Bonus Rewards: Snowfall Sprint Race — Complete the race event in Divinity's Reach during Wintersday. (0)
- Wintersday Daily: Dashing Through the Snow — Complete the race in Divinity's Reach during Wintersday. (0)
- Wintersday Traditions: Ulla's Rival — Complete the race event in Divinity's Reach during Wintersday. (5)
- Wintersday Traditions: Snow Drifter (Annual) — Complete the race event in Divinity's Reach during Wintersday in under 3 minutes. Achievement can be completed once per year. (0)
- Wintersday Traditions: Frozen Footrace (Annual) — Complete the race event in Divinity's Reach during Wintersday in under 5 minutes without using a mount. Achievement can be completed once per year. (0)