Reach the finish line! (Divinity's Reach)
Reach the finish line!
- The Crown Pavilion
- Event type
- Dynamic event
- Part of
- A Very Merry Wintersday
- Given by
- Wintersday Announcer
- Preceded by
- Prepare for a race around Divinity's Reach
This is a very long and winding race that can be completed on mount or on foot. Unlike previously released races, there are no enemies or traps on this course.
Raptor with Canyon Jumping is a solid choice for this course, though some short uphill sections may benefit from a Sand Jackal. A particularly long downhill section near the end may be fastest on a Griffon, though it is difficult to navigate in the air efficiently due to many obstacles.
While the race event lasts for six minutes, completing it within five minutes (while the Time Trial—Sprinting buff is still active) awards the Frozen Footrace achievement and the Crowd-Favorite Racer karma buff.
The race can comfortably be finished within six minutes on foot. Finishing within five minutes requires a 33% movement speed bonus (such as Swiftness or Leader of the Pact III) or the use of mobility skills.
- Successfully completing the race within three minutes (or within five minutes if racing on foot) awards the Crowd-Favorite Racer effect, increasing Karma gain by 10 for 15 minutes while in Divinity's Reach.
- It is possible to finish the race twice in the time limit on a mount, getting credit towards Ulla's Rival for both completion
- Wintersday Daily: Dashing Through the Snow — Complete the race in Divinity's Reach during Wintersday. (0)
- Wintersday Traditions: Ulla's Rival — Complete the race event in Divinity's Reach during Wintersday. (5)
- Wintersday Traditions: Snow Drifter (Annual) — Complete the race event in Divinity's Reach during Wintersday in under 3 minutes. Achievement can be completed once per year. (0)
- Wintersday Traditions: Frozen Footrace (Annual) — Complete the race event in Divinity's Reach during Wintersday in under 5 minutes without using a mount. Achievement can be completed once per year. (0)