Postern Ward (original)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the original area. For the modern version, see Postern Ward.
The Postern Ward is the easternmost area of Lion's Arch, lying across the Inner Harbor. It contains an inn as well as a cave with ogre emissaries working on a treaty to prevent their village from being attacked by would-be heroes.
Locations and objectives
- Points of interest
- Lion's Shadow Inn
- Postern Ward Waypoint
- Smuggler's Waypoint
Postern Ward Vista
- From Smuggler's Waypoint, follow the path down the hill towards the vista. Climb the rock formation that the vista is situated on.
- Jumping Puzzles
- Urmaug's Secret
- Asura Gate
- Lornar's Pass
- Dungeon Vendors
- Historian Symon (Ascalonian Catacombs vendor)
- Morro (Sorrow's Embrace vendor)
- Officer Hetja (Arah vendor)
- Officer Veros (Citadel of Flame vendor)
- Peacemaker Skrimm (Crucible of Eternity vendor)
- Seraph Outfitter Eva (Caudecus's Manor vendor)
- Ulof Sindersson (Honor of the Waves vendor)
- Valiant Saeraquel (Twilight Arbor vendor)
- Lionguard (1): Look sharp. We've had more reports of travelers smuggling goods through this fort.
- Lionguard (1): We need to keep an eye out for anyone suspicious.
- Lionguard (2): We're on it.
- Lionguard (3): Yes, sir!
- Lionguard (4): You can count on us.
- Villager (human): This city is amazing! I talked to a charr, I saw a sylvari talking to a norn...
- Villager (charr): Relax, hayseed. That stuff happens every day.
- Villager (asura): Settle down! Next you'll be telling us about the special mote of dust you found.
- Hunter (1): I drank three asura under the table yesterday.
- Hunter (2): Big deal. Your cheeks hold more ale than all their bellies combined.
- Hunter (2): Do you know where I can find some floral perfume?
- Hunter (1): What? All of a sudden you care how you smell?
- Hunter (2): Shut up. I'm trying to impress this sylvari I work with.
- Citizen (1): This area was perfect before all these lowlifes started moving in.
- Citizen (2): Someday we'll be able to afford a place in the city.
- A smuggler attempts a trade
- Citizen (1): Hey. C'mere. I got somethin' for you.
- Citizen (2): Talk to me.
- [Citizen 1 leads Citizen 2 off the road to a Pack Marmox]
- Citizen (2): You've got to be kidding me.
- Citizen (1): Keep your voice down, skritt-munch.
- Citizen (2): Don't insult my intelligence. Take that trash to the skritt. They'll trade for anything.
- Citizen (1): (growl)