Pact prisoners (Spirit Vale)
The pact prisoners are ten pact squad members captured and imprisoned by Sabetha the Saboteur in Spirit Vale. Freeing or speaking with all ten of them after Sabetha has been defeated is required for the achievement My Hero!
- Vigil Crusader: The bandits marched us here through the woods. We almost didn't make it because of those spirits.
- <Character name>: We saw them, too. Fought a huge cluster on the way here. I don't think they'll bother us anymore.
- Vigil Crusader: I'm not so sure about that. Ghosts have a habit of coming back. And these spirits were especially angry about something.
- Whispers Keeper: Fought our way through the area but were outnumbered.
- <Character name>: What happened to your squad leader?
- Whispers Keeper: Don't know. He was taken away by soldiers. They looked different. Can't have gone too far, though. They left on foot.
- Whispers Keeper: Promise me you'll find him. He's the reason we're still alive.
- Whispers Keeper: Said they could do what they want with him if they spared the rest of us. He's the heart of this squad.
- <Character name>: We'll do our best to find him.
- Vigil Warmaster: I don't understand what happened. There was a big shock wave.
- Vigil Warmaster: Then the pylons... Those creatures came out of nowhere.
- <Character name>: Understood. Get some rest. We'll have a full debrief later.
- Whispers Agent: What were those things outside the woods?
- <Character name>: No idea. We deactivated the pylons and neutralized those guardians on the way in. Shouldn't pose a problem anymore.
- Vigil Marksman: We tried to fight them off, but there were just too many of them.
- <Character name>: You fought hard and did the Pact proud. No apology necessary, soldier.
- Vigil Crusader: Magic behaves differently here. I can't really explain it, but strange things are happening.
- <Character name>: You've been through a lot. Regroup with the others, and eat something. We'll talk later.
- Vigil Crusader: (moaning)
- <Character name>: Rest up. It's a long trip back.
- Priory Historian: I keep hearing screams and seeing bursts of light at night. Something's going on.
- <Character name>: I think your squad leader may have been taken there. Rest up and collect your thoughts. I'll need a full report.
- <Character name>: You're free.
- Vigil Marksman: Those ghosts want vengeance. They attacked anything that moved...us...bandits. What happened to them?
- Priory Historian: (muttering)
- <Character name>: It's OK. You're OK. You're going home now.