Mordrem Leyleecher (phantasm)
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the foe during Precocious Aurene. For the foe during Recalibrating the Waypoints, see Mordrem Leyleecher.
- Stores Energy
- Energy-Based Attacks
- Telescopic Tentacles - Rapidly sends out several sets of grasping hands that pull targets to the Leyleecher. Deals about 650 damage per hit.
- Root Slam - Attacks slightly less than half of the platform. Deals about 3000 damage.
- Leveling Line - Attacks in a line. Applies Crippled and 5 Bleeding if it hits.
- Pelting Poison - Fires projectiles that deal about 500 damage and apply Corrode Armor and Poisoned at random ground targets. Coordinated Attack can only be used during this attack.
- Reflex Reaction - Creates a well that applies Torment, Confusion, Vulnerability, Weakness, and Blinded, and deals about 2000 damage per second. This happens immediately after Coordinated Attack and is accompanied by Telescopic Tentacles.
- Stolen skills