Lunar Impact (aquatic)
- This skill is the underwater replacement for: Lunar Impact
— In-game description [?]
- Unlike the terrestrial version of this skill which is ground-targeted, this skill is always cast on the currently selected target.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| May 16, 2017
- The amount this skill scales with healing power has been reduced by 20% in PvP only.
| October 18, 2016
- This ability's tool tip has been updated to display its blast finisher effect.
- The base healing power for this ability has been reduced by 34%.
- Healing-power contribution has been increased by 63%.
- Cooldown increased from 7s to 8s.
| May 17, 2016
- The cooldown of this skill has been increased from 5 seconds to 7 seconds.
- Daze duration has been reduced from 2 seconds to 1.5 seconds.
| October 23, 2015
|| Heart of Thorns release:
- Lunar Impact has been added to the game.