From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
(Redirected from Kipo)Jump to navigationJump to search
Kipo is a warrior that was participating in the fighting tournaments in Lion's Arch. She came back to Wayfarer Foothills to defend Crossroads Haven from the Sons of Svanir.
- I came from Lion's Arch because I heard about the struggle going on around this crossroad. I'm a fan of a good fight.
What's going on here?
- Those Sons of Svanir scum are causing trouble all over this region, and it's the Lionguard here can do to keep the road safe.
Who are the Lionguard?
- Those guys in the haven are the only one keeping the Sons of Svanir from killing everyone coming down the roads.
- What's their story, the Sons of Svanir? same as "What's the deal with the Sons of Svanir?"
- Good for them.
What's the deal with the Sons of Svanir?
- I remember them being some fringe, apologist cult of pigs, but it looks like their ranks are growing. It's disturbing.
What do you mean by "apologist"?
- Those fools think they can appeal to Jormag by doing the ice dragon's evil work here among our people. Talk about delusion.
- What's being done to keep them in check? same as "Who are the Lionguard?"
- Why did you refer to them as a "cult of pigs" just now? same as 'What do you mean by "pigs"?'
What do you mean by "pigs"?
- They don't allow females in their crazy sect, all because Jora once refused their revered dragon's "gifts".
- What's holding them in check, here? same as "Who are the Lionguard?"
- Why did you call them an "apologist cult" just now? same as 'What do you mean by "apologist"?'
I could knock some sense into those characters.
- Heh, I bet you could. I'd like to see that fight.
- Be my guest.
- That really is disturbing.
- Glad they're here, then.
What's Lion's Arch?
- It's a free city to the southwest, where all races are welcome to mingle and trade. The fights there are amazing.
What kind of fights?
- The city is known for its tournaments. One of the biggest is run by head of the Lionguard, Captain Magnus the Bloody-Handed.
- Who are the Lionguard? same as above
- You like watching fights? to the top
- Maybe I'll see it someday.
- Sounds like an interesting place.