The Havoc's Heir is an airship lounge stationed above the Vigil Keep, originally serving the refugees from the Battle for Lion's Arch. It features most services and crafting stations, concentrated in a small area.
Access requires one of the three types of Captain's Airship Pass:
- Captain's Airship Pass — found in various discontinued containers; no longer available.
- Captain's Airship Pass (2 weeks) — 150 from the Gem Store.
- Captain's Airship Pass — 1,000 from the Gem Store.
- Merchant (Armorsmith)
- Black Lion Chest Merchant
- Black Lion Exchange Specialist
- Black Lion Trader
- Black Lion Weapons Specialist
- Camar Swiftsteel
- Edinna Linhoft
- Laurel Merchant
- Mystic Forge Attendant
- SRV 3296
- Merchant (Weaponsmith)
- Crafting Stations
- Armorsmithing Station
- Artificing Station
- Cooking Station
- Huntsman's Station
- Jeweling Station
- Leatherworking Station
- Tailoring Station
- Weaponsmithing Station
- Until the March 8th, 2016 update, there were invisible walls surrounding the ship that prevented players from jumping or gliding off of it.
- The airship's color scheme is the same as that used by The Pact.
- The Havoc was an experimental Iron Legion vessel launched around a century ago.