The Havoc's Heir is an airship stationed above the Vigil Keep, originally serving the refugees from the Battle for Lion's Arch. It features most services and crafting stations, concentrated in a small area.
Access requires one of the three types of Captain's Airship Pass:
- Captain's Airship Pass - found in various discontinued containers; no longer available.
- Captain's Airship Pass (2 weeks) - 150 from the Gem Store.
- Captain's Airship Pass 1,000 from the Gem Store.
- Black Lion Trader
- Black Lion Weapons Specialist
- Camar Swiftsteel
- Edinna Linhoft
- Laurel Merchant
- Mystic Forge Attendant
- Guild Armorer
- Guild Banker
- Guild Master (Guild Registrar)
- Guild Officer (Guild Commendation Trader)
- Guild Promoter
- Guild Weaponsmith
- Crafting Stations
- Armorsmithing Station
- Artificing Station
- Cooking Station
- Huntsman's Station
- Jeweling Station
- Leatherworking Station
- Tailoring Station
- Weaponsmithing Station
- Until the March 8th, 2016 update, there were invisible walls surrounding the ship that prevented players from jumping or gliding off of it.
- The airship's color scheme is the same as that used by The Pact.
- The Havoc was an experimental Iron Legion vessel launched around a century ago.