From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Isenfall Lake Gatherer
- Hoo! Quaggan is finding all sorts of good things today, even so close to quaggan's home! Even though quaggan is sad to have left quaggan's old village, quaggan is very happy with Lashoosh.
What are you gathering?
- Quaggan is gathering food and building materials to prepare for hatching-time. Even though quaggan has no eggs of his own, all quaggans help with eggs and hatchings. Lashoosh is quaggan's family.
- That's great. Good luck.
Why did you leave?
- Quaggan hatched in a village to the north, but the bad ice came over the waters and quaggans had to find a new home. Quaggan was sad then, but now quaggans can't imagine living anywhere but Lashoosh.
- It's good to have pride in your home. Well, see you around.
- During Clear the poisonous urchins from Lashoosh
- OoOOooa. Quaggan was stung by an urchin, and now quaggan's stomach feels all spinny. Quaggan hopes the varonos found someone to make the urchins go away.
Maybe I can help. Where was this urchin?
- Hoo! Yes, if you got rid of the urchins, we could go home, and quaggan would feel bubbly again. Quaggan's home is in Lashoosh. It's down in the best part of the lake.
- OK, I'll see what I can do.
- I'm sure someone else will help you.
- Hoo. Quaggan is happy to see you! Quaggan will be happy to see you in the future, too!
- Uh, same to you.
- During Clear the poisonous urchins from Lashoosh the Gatherer quaggan is found slightly north east of the village on land. Once the event is completed, they will return to the water.