- Harpoon gun
- 950 – 1,050
- Req. level
- Account Bound on Use
Click to enlarge.
Frenzy is a legendary harpoon gun crafted in the Mystic Forge.“
- This item allows selection of stats. See below for a list of available prefixes.
Superior Sigil of Rage
Unused Upgrade Slot
Unused Infusion Slot Unused Infusion Slot
— In-game description
- Mystic Forge
- Output qty.
- Tournament of Legends: First Place (discontinued)
Frenzy is a rainbow fish harpoon gun. Bright bubbles flow through the gun, and tiny rainbow fish - similar in design to the gun itself - periodically spawn near the player.
- The user is surrounded by bubbles, scales, and a swarm of small rainbow fish while the weapon is drawn. Small purple dots flicker around the user and the weapon
- Draw effect
- Similar to Kraitkin a red aura appears that changes to blue and emanates from the user's body.
- Stow effect
- Several small fish spawn near the player. If stowed from being wielded, nearly all of the rainbow fish will swim away and vanish.
- Skill effects
- Default projectiles are replaced with a larger rainbow fish.
Full material list
|Required item||Primary ingredients||Component materials|
|Gift of Mastery||Bloodstone Shard||
|Obsidian Shard x250|
|Gift of Exploration|
|Gift of Battle|
|Gift of Fortune||Glob of Ectoplasm x250|
|Mystic Clover x77|
|Gift of Magic|
|Gift of Might|
|Gift of Frenzy||Icy Runestones x100||
|Superior Sigil of Rage|
|Gift of Wood 3|
|Gift of Water 3|
- 1 Obsidian Shards are bought in multiples of three, costing three Laurels each. You would end up purchasing a total of 252 shards.
- 2 This item varies with each legendary.
- 3 These two Gifts change with each Legendary and require you to have characters that have mastered the respective crafting disciplines. The finished Gifts are Account Bound, which allows you to craft them on different characters.
- 4 Chance to get a precursor varies with rarity and level. 
- 5 There is an additional 96 charge for each Shard bought from the Priory Historian (Bandit Crest Collector)
The following prefixes can be selected: