Fire Elemental (boss)
Fire Elementals, sometimes called Greater Fire Elementals to separate them from normal fire elementals, appear as a stationary whirlwind of fire. In the center of this whirlwind is an eye-like orb, similarly made of fire. It scorches the land where it appears, creating deadly environments, and summon hoards of lesser fire elementals to defend itself.
- Chapter 7: Forming the Pact
- Destroy the fire elemental created from chaotic energy fusing with the C.L.E.A.N. 5000's energy core (15) [Group Event]
- Defeat the fire shaman and his minions (60) [Group Event]
In Metrica Province
- The area at the base of the Fire Elemental will apply constant burning and damage, making melee attacks incredibly dangerous.
- Flame Wall
- Fire Storm - Causes Knockback and Burning as well as spawning Embers
- Lava Font - Make lava erupt from the target area.
In Iron Marches
- The Fire Elemental here is not attacked directly, but killed by destroying its minions (Embers, Fire Imps, and Greater Embers).
During To The Core
- See relevant events for strategies. Some of its abilities will differ between encounters.
- Long Live the Lich: The Tyrian Service Medal — Acquire all the available medals from the Tyrian campaign. (1 )