Fire Elemental (boss)
Fire Elementals, sometimes called Greater Fire Elementals to separate them from normal fire elementals, appear as a stationary whirlwind of fire. In the center of this whirlwind is an eye-like orb, similarly made of fire. It scorches the land where it appears, creating deadly environments, and summons hordes of lesser fire elementals to defend itself.
- Chapter 7: Forming the Pact
- Destroy the fire elemental created from chaotic energy fusing with the C.L.E.A.N. 5000's energy core (15) [Group Event]
- Defeat the fire shaman and his minions (60) [Group Event]
In Metrica Province
- The area at the base of the Fire Elemental will apply constant burning and damage, making melee attacks incredibly dangerous.
- Flame Wall
- Fire Storm - Causes Knockback and Burning as well as spawning Embers
- Lava Font - Make lava erupt from the target area.
In Iron Marches
- The Fire Elemental here is not attacked directly, but killed by destroying its minions (Embers, Fire Imps, and Greater Embers).
During To The Core
- The Tyrian Service Medal: Metrica Province Defense Commendation
- Nevermore III: The Raven Staff: Chase the Spirit through the Reactor
- Nevermore I: Ravenswood Branch: Thaumanova Containment
- Rodgort I: The Experimental Torch: Burn a Heart of a Fire Elemental
- HOPE III: Prototype: Damaged Reactor Housing
- Incinerator III: Spark: Fire Core
- The Flameseeker Prophecies III: The Chosen: Extinguishing the Fires
- See relevant events for strategies. Some of its abilities will differ between encounters.