Farshore Ward (original)
This area also contains a camp of grawl refugees. The camp was temporarily used for charr and norn refugees who had escaped the Molten Alliance. They were there until either they signed a contract with the Consortium for housing on Southsun Cove or they returned with the norn heading to Cragstead, where most of the former had ended up after Last Stand at Southsun events.
Locations and objectives
- Farshore Waypoint
- Points of Interest
- Tokk's Mill
Sharkmaw Caverns Vista
- From Farshore Waypoint, head to Tokk's Mill, on southern end jump over the haystacks to a small clearing behind.
- To the right coming from the haystacks near the back is a small tunnel hidden by foilage, pass through and head up the hill left.
- Pass through another tunnel and climb up the rocks to the vista and entrance to Sharkmaw Caverns.
- Moa race track
- Ash Legion Soldier
- Blue Moa Bird
- Caravan Guard (passes through)
- Dolyak (passes through)
- Fyr Raggedfur (passes through)
- Grawl Refugee
- Green Moa
- Refugee Grawl Chieftain
- Child: My name is Gigglebuns.
- Farmer: Your parents have a cruel sense of humor.
- Child: I'm just kidding! You believed me!
- Child (1): Can I be a farmer when I grow up?
- Child (2) : Sure! I'm going to be a largos!
- Farmer (1): Like they say, strike while the iron is hot.
- Farmer (2): White-hot.
- Farmer (1): Whatever. You know what I mean.
- Villager (1): You know, I think I'd like to move to the big city.
- Villager (2): But...we already have a home here.
- Villager (1): It's not the same. Think about it! Life inside the city walls! The merchants! The parties!
- Villager (2): I don't mind walking to the marketplace on weekends, but I wouldn't want to live there.
- Villager (1): You're not the one who has to walk to the market.
- Villager (2): I don't think we can afford it, but...I'll think about it.
- Villager (1): How's the crops?
- Villager (2): Not bad. Saving money to buy some cognac!
- Villager (1): I think living near the big city has spoiled you.
- Villager (2): Yep! I can slave away for months and months for one night I'll never forget.
- Workers building a retaining wall
- Worker (charr): [referring to the tree that the timber came from] Friend of yours?
- Worker (sylvari): Funny. Almost as funny as the last hundred times I've heard it.
- Supervisor: Pick up the pace. We got quotas to fill.
- Worker (sylvari): But how straight is straight enough? I need to check every plank.
- Worker (charr): You tellin' me what to do, human?
- Supervisor: Yes, I am! I'm your supervisor. I own your hairy tail. You got a problem with that?
- Worker (charr): Uh, not anymore, ma'am. That was impressive.
- Worker (norn): This is the life. Working with your hands in the open air. Ahh!
- Worker (charr): You don't long for the hunt, the thrill of the kill?
- Worker (norn): The constant prospect of death? The long winters without food? No.
After Battle for Lion's Arch.