Fallen pact soldier (Spirit Vale object)
Fallen pact soldier
[verification requested] Note: the bodies of the fallen soldiers are ordered as you encounter them from the entrance of the raid wing to the area just beyond the Abandoned Outpost. Their description is the hint the fallen soldier is associated with for the Closure achievement.
Under the windswept trees.
Among the grass.
Near the fallen tree.
In the shade.
- <Character name>: Crushed... Did a storm blow these trees down?
- <Character name>: Crushed. What a way to go. I wonder what knocked these trees down? A storm?
This soldier was killed before he could draw his weapon.
Check his pockets.
- There are several rough sketches on a piece of paper. They appear to resemble pylons or obelisks.
- Walk away.
Killed by guardians.
Backed into a corner.
Resisted his captors.
Went down fighting.
Broke his leg.
Prior to collecting a soldier's tags:
- Another casualty of war. A Pact soldier tag lies on the ground nearby.
- Collect Soldier tag.
Subsequent interactions after you have collected a soldier's tags:
- I've already collected this soldier's tags. The Pact will see that proper rites are performed.