Durmand Priory (instance)
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about an instance. For the area, see Durmand Priory (location). For the Order, see Durmand Priory.
- Priory Arcanist
- Priory Cook
- Priory Explorer
- Priory Historian
- Priory Magister
- Priory Researcher
- Priory Scholar
- Priory Scribe
- Priory Scholar: Do you have time for a tricky translation?
- Priory Explorer: I’m in between assignments. What do you have for me?
- Priory Scholar: A recently unearthed account of the battle against the Great Destroyer.
- Priory Explorer: Intriguing. That might contain a wealth of knowledge. What’s the problem?
- Priory Scholar: It appears to be a mishmash of dwarven and old Ascalonian.
- Priory Historian: (sneeze) (sneeze) (sneeze) Ooh. There must be a cat nearby.
- Priory Scholar: Why is everything here written in Krytan? All those loops and swirls make my hands ache.
- Historian Tribb: The humans say it's because Krytan is the most universal language.
- Priory Scholar: How can it be universal? It only has one word for "hunt."
- Priory Explorer (1): My research seems to be heading into a forbidden area.
- Priory Explorer (2): You must follow the trail where it leads. You never know where the answer may lie.
- Priory Explorer (1): I agree. We don’t have the luxury to be squeamish, but I wonder if this is a matter for the Archons.
- Priory Explorer (2): If your prey can turn on us all, then you should proceed carefully.
- Priory Explorer (1): What are you working on these days?
- Priory Explorer (2): My headmaster has me researching dragon vulnerabilities. You?
- Priory Explorer (1): I'm studying the strengths of different weapons against the dragons.
- Priory Explorer (2): Hmm. We should probably pool our data.
- Priory Cook: Time for a break.
- Priory Historian: It's appreciated.