Disabling Shot (thief short bow skill)
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
(Redirected from Disabling Shot (thief shortbow skill))
- This article is about the short bow skill. For the harpoon gun skill, see Disabling Shot (thief harpoon gun skill).
— In-game description [?]
- The leap's maximum range is roughly 240 units.
- You can use this skill even when facing away from your target.
- This skill makes you jump in a direction depending on your current orientation to your target.
- If the target is within a 180° cone facing forward, or if you have no target, you will jump backwards.
- If the target is within a 180° cone facing backwards, you will jump forwards, rotating to face the target and firing at it. Now facing the target you jump a little forward and then jump a little backward.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|November 17, 2015||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|July 01, 2014||
|April 15, 2014||
|October 22, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: