Crow's Nest Tavern (Captain's Council)

From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Crow's Nest Tavern

Type
Point of Interest
Within
Western Ward
Game link

Crow's Nest Tavern (aftermath).jpg
Crow's Nest Tavern

Interactive map

Built in 1231 AE, the Crow's Nest Tavern was one of the oldest structures in Lion's Arch. It served as the meeting place for the first Ship's Council. After the construction of the New Lion's Arch in 1328 AE, the Crow's Nest Tavern was moved from the Eastern Ward to the Western Ward.

Gallery[edit]