From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
(Redirected from Brackwater Village)
Locations and objectives
- Brackwater Waypoint —
- Dryground Village Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Jinotl Deadgrounds —
- Defeat the Risen at the Jinotl Deadgrounds (63)
- Prevent Risen from killing all the sylvari guards! (63)
- Slay the massive jungle troll (63) [Group Event]
- Stop the summoned husk from leaving the region (63)
- Destroy the Nightmare Court's thorn wolves (64)
- Bogotl Hunter (62)
- Sylvan Hound (58-64)
- Warden Captain (62)
- Warden Ranger (58-60)
- Warden Scout (58-64)
- Warden Shield (60)
- Warden Watcher (65)
- Worker (63)
- Wyld Hunt Gardener (62)
- Wyld Hunt Guardian (62)
- Wyld Hunt Scout (60-62)
- Wyld Hunt Steward (62)
- Amand (61)
- Badb (61)
- Bough (64)
- Boyne (61)
- Laudren (62)
- Quennida (62)
- Urais (62)
- Valiant Eryssa (63)
- Warg (61)
- Firefly (61-63)
- Green Moa (61)
- Black Raptor (61-62)
- Skelk Lurker (64)
- Jungle Wurm (61)
- At Jinotl Deadgrounds
- Urais: Are you sure this area is safe?
- Wyld Hunt Scout: As safe any location in this forsaken swamp.
- Urais: It would be safer if there were more Wyld Hunt-
- Wyld Hunt Scout: It would be safer here if you had a sword and shield.
- Urais: Maybe I could afford a sword and shield if you would buy more supplies!
- Urais: I certainly would feel safer with a heavier coin purse.
- Wyld Hunt Scout: And I would feel safer if you'd stop drowning out the advances of the undead with your constant begging.
- At Brackwater
- Warden Watcher (1): There's been a rise in bloodlust among the watchers lately.
- Warden Watcher (2): I noticed. I wonder if the increased threat is to blame.
- Warden Watcher (1): Or, maybe it's just that one acquires a taste for it.
- Warden Watcher (1): If I die out here, I don't want them to burn my body.
- Warden Watcher (2): Some say you won't care after you're dead.
- Warden Watcher (1): That's a lie of convenience. I refuse it.
- (Only occurs as dusk turns into night)
- Warden Watcher (1): Ironic, isn't it? That night is the most dangerous time.
- Warden Watcher (2): Only someone of the Night Cycle would think that were true.
- Brackwater Supplies
- Corrupted Mushroom
- Corrupted Tree
- Discarded Tool
- Hylek Region Marker
- Suspicious Tree
- About midway between Dryground Waypoint and Darkweather Waypoint is what looks like a pitch-black object on the side of the mountain. It's not a screen anomaly; it's an entrance to a nondescript cave (with a skelk or two inside).