From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Revision as of 02:55, 1 March 2017 by Doodleplex
- Primary article: Solid Ocean Fractal#Walkthrough
- Due to its Dense Scales effect, it cannot be damaged by any regular skills.
- The Jade Maw's beam attack can be avoided with skills that provide an evade effect (like Distortion, Elixir S or a dodge) or endured with an invulnerability effect such as the one from skills like Obsidian Flesh.
- Dodging right after the red skull warning icon above the character disappears will avoid the beam every time.
- The Agony applied by the Maw's phase transitions lasts for 9 seconds, ticking 9 times in total and cannot be avoided by any means.