Gain might when your justice passive effect triggers; gain more might while wielding a scepter.
- 2 Might (Scepter Might Gains): +60 Power, +60 Condition Damage
- 1 Might (Non-Scepter Might Gains): +30 Power, +30 Condition Damage
— In-game description
- It is not necessary to trigger the passive effect with a scepter skill, any skill works as long as you wield a scepter.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| August 09, 2017
- Fixed a bug in which this trait failed to grant might when a guardian was also traited with Permeating Wrath.
| August 08, 2017
|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
- This trait now also grants 1 stack of might for 10 seconds if you are using a nonscepter weapon when it triggers.
| January 26, 2016
- Increased the might gain from this trait from 1 stack for 10 seconds to 2 stacks for 10 seconds when justice is triggered.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Zealous Scepter has been added to the game.