The Vizier's Tower
The Vizier's Tower
 Getting there
|Search YouTube for videos related to The Vizier's Tower.|
The puzzle starts on the broken bridge southwest of the tower. Getting to the top of Vizier's Tower involves a fair amount of jumping. Firstly you will need to jump across the gap in the broken bridge.
Then head over to the right and there is another gap which you need to jump over. Once over this gap climb up the small rock formation to the left and then jump over the rocks. The path upwards from here is easy to follow and the jumping gaps are nice and small. Once at the top of the path, you will be standing on purplish corals. Face outwards (away from the cliff) and you will see a tree-like coral growth. Jump from the higher mushroom onto the thin branch that sticks out (the "twigs" above the branch will not support you) and then climb up to the right, hopping up once or twice if necessary. Finally, jump to the last mushroom shape at the top of the tower. Caution is recommended for the last part, as it is easy to fall and a fall will result in certain death.
Once at the top, you will find the vista and the skill point. To obtain the skill point, simply read the book.
Dive Master location: After the first jump over the broken bridge way, climb the mushrooms (that lead nowhere else).
- Reaching the top awards you the Vizier's Tower achievement.
- Opening the Orrian chest triggers an event; completing the event spawns a Grand Chest.
- Like other jumping puzzle chests, it can only be looted once per day.
- You are not always able to interact with the chest; it has a cool down period following the event. Once the cool-down ends (around ten to twenty minutes), the circular chest beneath the orange bar in the center become a trigger for the event. The reward chest will appear once you have defeated the wizard.
- The back of the Mural of Abaddon shows a metal frame.
- The Tower belonged to Vizier Khilbron, the last known survivor of Orr, who caused Orr to sink by using demonic magic blessed upon him by Abaddon.