— In-game description
- Blood Magic
- Vampiric Rituals is triggered even by non-damaging wells such as Well of Blood but only if the enemy is standing in it.
- The life siphon damage scales approximately as
107 + 0.006*power.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- Added: Reduces recharge of well skills by 20%.
- Added: Wells grant protection to allies when cast.
| March 31, 2015
- This trait no longer triggers on siege doors.
| March 16, 2015
- This trait will now remain active when the necromancer enters the downed state.
| October 15, 2013
- The damage portion of the life siphon from this trait now scales slightly based on power.
- The healing portion of the life siphon from this trait now scales slightly based on healing power.
| November 15, 2012
- Vampiric Precision / Vampiric Rituals / Vampiric: These traits have been updated so that they don't heal enemies when in lower-level areas.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Vampiric Rituals has been added to the game.