|| This page contains information about a Guild Wars 2 element, mechanic, or feature that has been removed or replaced. (June 25, 2015) |
The information on this page does not apply to the current version of the game or the content is no longer available.
— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- This trait has been removed from the game.
| March 16, 2015
- This trait will now remain active when the necromancer enters the downed state.
| October 15, 2013
- The life siphon now correctly scales with the Bloodthirst trait.
- The damage portion of the life siphon from this trait now scales slightly based on power.
- The healing portion of the life siphon from this trait now scales slightly based on healing power.
- Increased the base siphoning by 20%.
| November 15, 2012
- Vampiric Precision / Vampiric Rituals / Vampiric: These traits have been updated so that they don't heal enemies when in lower-level areas.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Vampiric Precision has been added to the game.