From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
The Tri-key Chest may be opened using a Tricolor Key, which is consumed in the process.
- 1 random piece of equipment with Rare rarity or better
- Pristine Toxic Spore Sample (2-5)
- Dragonite Ore (10-20)
- Heirloom Seed Pouch (1-3) or Shell Pouch (1-3)
- Chance at one of the following:
- The Tri-key Chest was first added to the game with the November 12, 2013 update
- Contents were updated as part of the November 26, 2013 update.
- Prior locations in Kessex Hills, removed as part of the January 21, 2014 update.
- Added to Lion's Arch, as a part of the June 23, 2015 game update.