From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
The Tri-key Chest may be opened using a Tricolor Key, which is consumed in the process.
- 1 random weapon or piece of armor with Rare rarity or above, including a chance at the following named Exotics:
- 10-20 Dragonite Ore
- Chance at one of the following:
- The Tri-key Chest was first added to the game with the November 12, 2013 update
- Contents were updated as part of the November 26, 2013 update.
- Prior locations in Kessex Hills, removed as part of the January 21, 2014 update.
- Added to Lion's Arch, as a part of the June 23, 2015 game update.
- There is no limit on the number of times this chest can be opened.
- The 3 required components of the Tricolor Key (Mysterious Blue Key, Mysterious Green Key and Mysterious Pink Key) are no longer available as drops "primarily ... in the western area of Kessex Hills" or elsewhere following the June 23, 2015 game update. [verification requested]