From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Lion's Arch with the Mystic Forge and contains (like the name suggest) many trade services. While these services were spread around the city after its destruction, they have returned here after its rebuilt. The Trader's Forum is located north of the Grand Piazza. A portal to the north allows travel to Gendarran Fields.
- Trader's Forum Waypoint —
- Banker (asura)
- Banker (sylvari)
- Black Lion Trader
- Black Lion Weapons Specialist
- Mystic Forge
- Lionguard Guide (Directions)
- Grandmaster Craftsman Hobbs (Legendary Crafting)
- Scholar Mossi (Legendary Researcher)
For previous dialogue, see Trader's Forum/dialogue.
- Girl: Let's play investigators! I wanna be Kasmeer.
- Boy: Okay. I'll be Marjory.
- Girl: (giggle) If you're Marjory, you gotta let me give you a kiss.
- Boy: (yelp)
- Girl: (giggle) Come back!
- Citizen (1): I've watched visitors throw a wide assortment of items into those swirling mists.
- Citizen (1): One asura in particular must have tossed in over two dozen exotic weapons.
- Citizen (1): It made me realize that Zommoros has probably collected an impressive arsenal by now.
- Citizen (2): (chuckle) Somewhere in there he's probably armed to the teeth with vials of blood and bottles of Elonian wine.
- Citizen (1): I'm looking for a guide to take me to Nebo Terrace.
- Lionguard: That's centaur country. Good luck.
- Citizen (2): She's right. Everyone there wants to come here, and nobody from there wants to go back.
- Snikk: All clear!
- Snikk: Hold on. Yeah, she's there.
- Snikk: Agent Scratch, engage sneaky mode.
- Scratch: You be lookout.
- Snikk: Get me an apple too.
- Apple Vendor: Hey! Thief!
- Scratch: Got 'em! Run!
- Snikk: I'm using my magic feet...go!
- Apple Vendor: Come back here with that, you little...
- Apple Vendor: Apples! Fresh and crisp!
- Apple Vendor: Fresh Gendarran apples!
- Tour Guide: This area is very popular with the children. And those easily excited.
- Tour Guide: Behold: the Lion's Arch fountains!
- Tour Guide: Incidentally, this is also where eighty percent of all tour-related injuries occur. Please watch your step.
- Tour Guide: Shall we?
- (says one of the following; doesn't appear in chat window)
- Tour Guide: Any questions? No? All right, then.
- Tour Guide: Is everyone having a great time? I know I am.
- Tour Guide: Through this portal is the second ward of Lion's Arch. Take a moment to get acquainted with the area.
- Tour Guide: I'll meet up with you just on the other side.
- Tour Guide: Go on.
- Tour Guide: (sigh) Is it almost break time?
- Prior to the rebuilding of Lion's Arch, an explorable sewer system, The Bilge, was located beneath the Trader's Forum.
- The sculpture over bank area is made to resemble an octopus, while the structure over the crafting station is a starfish.