Probably have to pull a SotMK again and separate the Wintersday holiday from the game release associated with the holiday--Relyk 19:44, 29 November 2012 (UTC)
- Agreed. I would suggest Wintersday: The Wondrous Workshop of Toymaker Tixx, which is the name used on the official page on the release, or alternatively it could be simply Wintersday (game release). 11:32, 30 November 2012 (UTC)
- Just like The Lost Shores, there should be a page for the event, and I page for the game updates, so I agree.--Landon144 10:31, 1 December 2012 (UTC)
no exit from the special dungeon
I ended up having to travel to the heart of the mists to get out of this dungeon188.8.131.52 00:26, 16 December 2012 (UTC)
-Exit is located to the far east of where you enter the dungeon, behind the GLaDos robot you fight at the end.
- Even easier, all player must click the exit icon above minimap at the right of the window. TulipVorlax 01:34, 16 December 2012 (UTC)
- you have to beat the dungeon first tulip lol--Relyk 02:39, 16 December 2012 (UTC)
Tixx's Special Toy
Clearly going to be a toy Gift Dolyak, judging by the Endless tonic available, the description thereof, and the Toypocalypse Cancelled achievement. 184.108.40.206 22:56, 19 December 2012 (UTC)
I've searched everywhere for this, can't find anything mentioned, but when you complete all the achievements, (Not all can be completed yet) will there be some sort of special reward for completing them? Jjberks 07:16, 20 December 2012 (UTC)
- I did 12/12 and got a title. Apprentice Toymaker. The two monthly ones count towards this 12-count. --Kristofferus 07:16, 21 December 2012 (UTC)
Well I had been waiting for this hoping for and expecting something a bit special. Speak to the Seraph Solder to the right of the dungeon entrance in LA. Instead I ended up with a group of random people who slooged it through the dreary wave after wave after toxx (rinse & repeat) cycle until we got over 500 points for the team? Each time Toxx is defeated a Mysterious Gift appears that drop 3 gifts. Each new wave has a name and you have a choice of a melee weapon, rifle or pistol which can also be used to break the toys and scenery, melee seemed to work best, to get materials to build different weapons or to use these materials to upgrade them. I am sure someone will put up a proper page, though this "event" really isn't deserving of one. Lady Elyssa 21:06, 20 December 2012 (UTC)
The note attached to Toypocalpyse is not accurate. Regina's post specifically says it will not be changed, but that the reward will be adjusted. I can see how someone could read it the wrong way though. Robdalf 20:07, 27 December 2012 (UTC)
Thank you ArenaNet for giving us the Wintersday music to download! :-D I would love it if we could also get the Holloween soundtrack. While the music for Guild Wars 2 is up to Jeremy Soule's par with Guild Wars, I truly do miss the Guild Wars Wintersday music in Guild Wars 2. It would be nice to add the Guild Wars Wintersday music to the playlist for Guild Wars 2 Wintersday :-). Again, Thank you very much for giving us the ability to create custom playlists. Thank you for giving us the Guild Wars 2 Wintersday Soundtrack!!