Talk:Vial of Condensed Mists Essence
can provide a pic if necessary though I really have no idea what it's for. It being account bound also makes it unlikely it's used for legendaries (given that you can't trade them...) Phenaxkian 00:31, 17 November 2012 (UTC)
- i found a vial and tried the recipe in my mystic forge conduit, but u need 5 vials. i don't know what comes out, but i'll try it if it does not cost too much of my ectos [click] X3phiroth 01:07, 17 November 2012 (UTC)
- I think that ascended stats have a mistake. Why would Quiver of Swift Flight have more critdmg than Symon's History of Ascalon ?
Why does it mention that glob drops from levels 10+? Seems completely unrelated...
This is such a shit idea. Fractals are stupidly hard to complete at level 15+ without agony resistance. Yet you can't get agony resistance without finding one of these vials. Arena Net essentially are then forcing me to farm for a vial if I want to continue to progress through fractals. Yet they then punish me with anti-farm script if I play in the only area that these vials are going to drop. Basically Arena Net want me to play 1 level 15 fractal once a day for months, whilst everyone else can happilly progress through a new fractal everyday, and get the daily reward multiple times, allowing them to pick up more relics, and progress even further. Logic at its worst from ANET here.
- What are you talking about? You can get Agony resist from putting it on Rings you randomly get or just buy running it daily ten times... I got like five rings and only had to buy one of them.. Copain 17:35, 14 February 2013 (UTC)
- Infusions and infused upgrades are unrelated. For 75 fractal relics you can buy a Versatile Simple Infusion and stick it into any ascended item for 5 agony resistance. You can get the ascended item at fractal level 10 with Pristine Fractal Relics or as a random drop from the daily chest, or buy one with laurels or guild commendations without ever running fractals at all. It's currently possible to get at least 25 agony resistance (enough to essentially nullify agony up through fractal level 29) without ever getting a vial of condensed mists essence or playing a level with agony. --Felbryn 04:16, 10 April 2013 (UTC)
 Drop levels?
Anyone know if this continues to drop at higher fractal levels? I haven't seen anymore of them but I need them. Copain 17:35, 14 February 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks for that hint, clarified it on the page. fyi: Vials drop from 0-9 Globs from 10-19 and crystals from 20+ Magistrella 18:19, 14 February 2013 (UTC)
- I just ran a FL18 and someone got a vial :x.. Copain 18:42, 14 February 2013 (UTC)
- Then this person did have a personal reward level between 1-9. Totally forgot that part about the Fractals now. Whatever is lower will define what you get: Reward level 0-9 but doing 10+ still will give you vials. If you are doing a level 14 but are reward level 20+ you still will only get globs. Hope that could clear up it a bit. Magistrella 18:45, 14 February 2013 (UTC)
- The person had Two rings for AR and was using a legendary. I sort of doubt their reward rating was that low :x.. It's possible and all, I'm just trying to make sure we get all the facts Copain 20:07, 14 February 2013 (UTC)
- As the pristine relics are account bound, as well as the dropped rings in the 10+ daily, it is possible that he/she was not in FotM with this character yet. Only way to find it out for sure would be to ask him or she. The legendary is not really an indicator as well :/ Magistrella 20:46, 14 February 2013 (UTC)
- I just saw another person get one. When asked she said she was FL 23. Between the items she had and the other person's, I think it's legit to say that Vials can drop at higher levels. Lower chance maybe, but it's there. Took screenshots if needed.Copain 06:52, 19 February 2013 (UTC)
- I can confirm this. Just got a vial in lvl 16 frac while being on lvl 14 reward 18.104.22.168 10:15, 24 February 2013 (UTC)
- Just got one myself as a FL 33 in a FL 32 dungeon. Have a screen shot if I need to. I edited out the misinfo. Copain 17:19, 4 March 2013 (UTC)
 Incorrect Recipe chain
The Vial of Condensed Mists Essence is forged from Glob of Coagulated Mists Essence for which there are two recipes, one requiring Vial of Condensed Mists Essence and the other Shard of Crystallized Mists Essence. These shards are forged with ... you guessd it, Glob of Coagulated Mists Essence. 22.214.171.124 12:38, 30 April 2014 (UTC)
- The progression is vial -> shard -> glob. You can also "demote" them with reverse recipes. —Dr Ishmael 12:53, 30 April 2014 (UTC)