Smash the Town *after* grabbing loot
You can get the Smash the Town achievement after you've defeated Toxx and the area is free from foes. (The only hard part is finding every last piece of the diorama.) 18.104.22.168 04:43, 16 December 2012 (UTC)
Should we split this up in one article per location? I have the whole Grove event screenshotted, so I’ll add the dialogue later and if we do that for every location, this page will quickly fill up and be confusing. poke | talk 19:15, 16 December 2012 (UTC)
- yup--Relyk 23:14, 16 December 2012 (UTC)
On subsequent completions, the chest only gives me one Giant Wintersday Gift and three Ugly Wool Sweaters (level 80 character). Can anyone confirm that or state different experiences with lower level characters (I assume that you get lower items, smaller presents then)? poke | talk 22:03, 16 December 2012 (UTC)
- The same for levels 47, 48, 49, and 50. Unfortunately all other rewards throughout the events have been scaled down for those levels (no giant presents from loot or interactive presents (only large and medium)). - Infinite - talk 05:44, 17 December 2012 (UTC)
- I'm going to add experience gained from this dungeon on first completion, its massive and merits a mention. I estimate its around 70% of your current level, (i just checked and it is). Puk 06:01, 21 December 2012 (UTC)
Where are entrances to this thing?
- In Lion's Arch, at Lion's Court there is an NPC on the left when looking into the direction of Trader's Forum. The NPC (and all other Wintersday related NPCs) is also highlighted by a special icon on the map, so you should find him. Good luck! poke | talk 04:01, 15 December 2013 (UTC)
adding 2014 wintersday specific notes
I have started working on the updates to the page specific to the 2014 version. Any help on this would be appreciated. 22.214.171.124 02:16, 4 January 2015 (UTC)
Added 2015 notes (some)
I added a note to the beginning about the Wrecking Ball achieve, and an anomaly note at the end of not getting a chest like previous years. 126.96.36.199 01:13, 17 December 2015 (UTC)
- Should the historical stuff (ie rewards, cities visited etc) from 2012, 2013, 2014 be split off into a separate section or page? It's starting to make the page look a little cluttered, and is surely of little relevance to how the game & rewards operate NOW. --BramStoker (talk, contribs) 03:07, 17 December 2015 (UTC)
I see no reason to spin off previous years to their own pages. They can be edited to collapsed structures so anyone interested in the previous years can click to roll it out. And have them be in a previous years heading so that the TOC doesn't have a heading for each year if so desired.