Talk:Foostivoo the Merry
"any three Wintersday miniatures" Does this include the ones you can purchase from the gem store/crate in the mystic forge - Like the Plush Griffon etc? 126.96.36.199 17:34, 19 December 2012 (UTC)
- Not that I can tell, I'll edit the article to be less ambiguous. - Infinite - talk 17:41, 19 December 2012 (UTC)
The Quaggan on the 404 page has a green elf hat and tan fleshy elf ears, Foostivoo simply has a red Santa hat. Are we sure that it and Foostivoo are the same? -- Fey 04:31, 23 December 2012 (UTC)
- I agree, its not at all the same. talk 16:42, 27 December 2012 (UTC)
I'm trying to make Foostivoo with 50x Wad of enchanted stuffing, 1x Mini Snowman, 2x Mini Festive Golem, and I don't get the option to forge.
- put the two golems into two different inventory slots. 188.8.131.52 22:49, 3 January 2013 (UTC)
- In other words, split the stack of 2 golems into 2 stacks. Click and hold the stack, then hold Alt as you drag it to an empty inventory slot. When you release, the game will prompt you for the size of the new stack; since you only have 2 to start with, you'll obviously just go with the '1' that it will show. —Dr Ishmael 23:31, 3 January 2013 (UTC)
new recipe plz
can we get a mystic forge craft with ho oh tron as well plz and not only the snowmens?
- Very very few, if any, devs read the wiki, particularly to comb random talk pages for suggestions. Use the main forum :) SarielV 21:43, 2 January 2017 (UTC)
New Mystic Forge Recipe
This recipe no longer works. Instead, you'll need 3 each of one type (Ex. 3 Mini Snoman) and 250 Flawless Snowflakes.—The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) at 14:18, 25 December 2016 (UTC).
- I've restructured the page to make it a bit more obvious which recipe is current and moved the associated note. Hopefully this should make things clearer. Thanks for pointing this out. -Darqam 14:25, 25 December 2016 (UTC)
- 2 golems, a snowman, and a stack of snowflakes is a valid combination. SarielV 21:41, 2 January 2017 (UTC)