From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
There are three different paths. All require that the Skritt-gates be open.
- North from Tunnnels waypoint. Make a right, going North-east through Tunnels Gate (when open). Follow the downward path to the throne.
- From the East-end waypoint go west, across the wooden bridge through the East-end gate (when open) then south-west.
- From the Hillstead waypoint go north-west through the Hillstead gate (when open).
Locations and objectives
- Drive Angelan's bandits out of Skrittsburgh Center (20)
- Drive off the Inquest spies (20)
- Protect the skritt king from the Nightmare Court (20) [Group Event]
- Protect the skritt king from the giant destroyer crab (20) [Group Event]
- Bretatchek (20)
- Courtier (20)
- Drezzadel (17)
- Foreman Rekkata (20)
- Pilotless Suit Thingy (20)
- Repaired Golem
- Royal Consort (21)
- Royal Guard (21)
- Royal Guard Captain (21)
- Sir Jonka
- Skritt Forager
- Skritt King (21)
- Skritt Mother (20)
- Skritt Sentry (20)
- Tristanak (17)
- Well-fed Ooze (green variant)
- Tinkerer Kattalay (20)
- Tinkerer Ezaratch (20)
- Tinkerer Fur'anchish (20)
- Scavenger Hurghurgh (20)
- Churnta'kurn, Shinies Merchant (20)
- Flingette, Shinies Merchant (20)
- Glistatcha, Shinies Merchant (20)
- Kra'kronk, Shinies Merchant (20)
- Pappupew, Shinies Merchant (20)
- Thaddonk, Shinies Merchant (20)
- Trinkkata, Shinies Merchant (20)
- Armorsmithing Station
- Artificing Station
- Cooking Station
- Huntsman's Station
- Jeweling Station
- Leatherworking Station
- Tailoring Station
- Weaponsmithing Station
- Courtier (m): So, I was talking to the king the other day...
- Courtier (f): Really? So was I!
- Courtier (m): How privileged we are!
- Courtier (f): Look at them down there! Scurrying! Scavenging!
- Courtier (m): Makes my heart swell with pride.
- Courtier (f): Try to look more aloof. Your displays of sentiment are undignified.
- Courtier (f): Today is simply beastly.
- Courtier (m): Could be worse. We could be scavenging in the trash heap all day.
- Courtier (f): Indeed! Status has its privileges.
- Courtier (f): Your regalia requires more ornamentation.
- Courtier (m): Really? How many pieces of flash should I have?
- Courtier (f): You can never wear too much ornamentation!
- Two lootable chests are located to the left and right of the throne.