The Skrittsburgh Center is an area in the Brisban Wildlands, inhabited by friendly skritt with the full set of 8 crafting stations. The Skritt King is found here, in this unofficial capital and center of skritt culture. It is often the target of the Sinister Triad.
There are three different paths. All require that the Skritt-gates be open. Whether the gates are open () or not () depends on the state of the meta event and is indicated on the map.
- North from Tunnnels Waypoint . Make a right, going North-east through Tunnels gate.
- From the East End Waypoint go west, across the wooden bridge through the East End gate.
- From the Hillstead Waypoint go north-west through the Hillstead gate.
All players are ejected from the Skrittsburgh Center if the Skritt King is killed when a meta event fails. All skritt-gates are then closed ().The Skrittsburgh Center becomes unreachable until a new Skritt King is chosen and the skritt-gates are reopened ().
All 8 Crafting stations are in the Skrittsburgh Center, but not shown on map, difficult to find unless you know where to look and there are no crafting NPCs to provide crafting materials or switch crafting professions.
- Group of 3 South-west of Skritt King (see image) Artificing Armorsmithing Weaponsmithing
- Group of 5 South of Skritt King, under the repair station (see image) Huntsman Cooking Leatherworking Jeweling Tailoring
Locations and objectives
- Drive Angelan's bandits out of Skrittsburgh Center (20)
- Drive off the Inquest spies (20)
- Protect the skritt king from the Nightmare Court (20) [Group Event]
- Protect the skritt king from the giant destroyer crab (20) [Group Event]
- Bretatchek (20)
- Courtier (20)
- Drezzadel (17)
- Foreman Rekkata (20)
- Royal Consort (21)
- Royal Guard (21)
- Royal Guard Captain (21)
- Sir Jonka
- Skritt Forager
- Skritt King (21)
- Skritt Mother (20)
- Skritt Sentry (20)
- Tristanak (17)
- Churnta'kurn (20)
- Flingette (20)
- Glistatcha (20)
- Kra'kronk (20)
- Pappupew (20)
- Thaddonk (20)
- Tinkerer Kattalay (20)
- Tinkerer Ezaratch (20)
- Tinkerer Fur'anchish (20)
- Trinkkata (20)
- Scavenger Hurghurgh (20)
- Well-fed Ooze (17)
- Armorsmithing Station
- Artificing Station
- Cooking Station
- Huntsman's Station
- Jeweling Station
- Leatherworking Station
- Tailoring Station
- Weaponsmithing Station
- Courtier (male): So, I was talking to the king the other day...
- Courtier (female): Really? So was I!
- Courtier (male): How privileged we are!
- Courtier (female): Look at them down there! Scurrying! Scavenging!
- Courtier (male): Makes my heart swell with pride.
- Courtier (female): Try to look more aloof. Your displays of sentiment are undignified.
- Courtier (female): Today is simply beastly.
- Courtier (male): Could be worse. We could be scavenging in the trash heap all day.
- Courtier (female): Indeed! Status has its privileges.
- Courtier (female): Your regalia requires more ornamentation.
- Courtier (male): Really? How many pieces of flash should I have?
- Courtier (female): You can never wear too much ornamentation!
- Two lootable chests are located to the left and right of the Skritt King's throne. There are 3 different paths to the Royal Guards in front of the throne:
- Through the Tunnels Gate then follow the downward path northwards.
- Through the East End Gate then south-west and down the stairs.
- Through the Hillstead Gate then continue going West.