From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description
- Applying a boon to yourself triggers the might gain.
- The might is given to yourself as well.
- Legendary Dragon Stance skills pulse their boons at the same time as each other, so they can't be staggered to give more might.
- At 50% boon (might) duration bonus (and no other sources of might):
- Facet of Strength will cause might to max out at 10 stacks
- With any other facet might will max out at 4 stacks.
- At 100% boon bonus:
- Facet of Strength will cause might to max out at 14.
- With any other facet might will max out at 6 stacks.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|October 23, 2015|| Heart of Thorns release: