From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Strider's Defense — When you evade an attack while wielding a sword, gain Quickness. Sword skills recharge faster.
- The listed range is for the actual attack performed after the evasive roll. Total range is about 270 units.
- This skill behaves differently depending on if it estimates it will hit the target.
- If it thinks it will hit the target, it will move the ranger about 300 units in a counterclockwise arc from the target. Then if the ranger is closer than about 150 units, they won't move, else they will move forward to about 150 units from the target.
- If it thinks it will not hit the target, the ranger will move about 300 units to the right, then about 150 units forward, at which point the skill can hit a different enemy if that enemy is within melee range.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: