From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Historical locations
- During Defending Shaemoor
- Primary article: Defending Shaemoor
- Historical dialogue
- Primary article: Sergeant Walters/dialogue
- In Beetletun to humans
- Well, look here—it's the Hero of Shaemoor! Welcome to Beetletun.
Thanks! You were as much a hero as I was, though.
- Thanks for the compliment, but I was just doing my job. You were the one who rushed out to help Captain Thackeray end the battle.
I did what I had to. Were you OK after the attack?
- I was exhausted, but Lord Beetlestone was impressed by how I handled myself. He got me reassigned here.
That's great! How do you like this assignment?
- It's different. In Shaemoor, I was a big fish in a little pond. Now, I have to struggle to stand out. I suppose it'll help my career, though.
- Well, best of luck to you, Sergeant Walters.
I just did what I could to help.
- And so humble, too. I can see why Captain Thackeray was impressed with you.
- I didn't do all that much. I see you made it out OK. (Same as "I did what I had to. Were you OK after the attack?")
Those centaurs didn't stand a chance against us!
- No, I suppose they didn't. It's a shame we weren't able to drive them all the way back to their own lands.
- It'll happen, I promise. You made it through OK? (Same as "I did what I had to. Were you OK after the attack?")
- Thanks, it was nice seeing you.
- In Beetletun to non-humans
- Greetings, <character race>. Welcome to Beetletun. Can I help you?
Where's Minister Caudecus's estate?
- You're kidding, right? See the huge mansion behind me? By the Six, on a clear day I think you can even see it from Shaemoor.
I heard there's a party there soon?
- Yes, but I think you'll need to earn a bit more trust with the minister before they'll open the doors to you. They have some strict rules, after all.
- I guess I'll check back later.
Are there merchants here in Beetletun?
- Of course. Turn around and you'll find the food sellers, or head up the hill toward the estate to find the weapon and armor merchants.
Are there things to do around here?
- There's Beetletun Farms to the south. They're always looking for helping hands. To the southwest, there's an old hunting lodge.
- Great. I'll check them out.
- No, I'm just touring the shire.