Sergeant Walters is a human Seraph that aided in organizing the Seraph's efforts at the Village of Shaemoor's inn during Defending Shaemoor. After the centaurs were pushed back, she was posted to Beetletun by Minister Caudecus Beetlestone, and can be found near the town center. She was later assigned to Kessex Hills to investigate the unusual veil in Viathan Lake.
- Historical locations
- During Defending Shaemoor
- Primary article: Defending Shaemoor
- Historical dialogue
- Primary article: Sergeant Walters/dialogue
- In Beetletun to humans
- Well, look here—it's the Hero of Shaemoor! Welcome to Beetletun.
Thanks! You were as much a hero as I was, though.
- Thanks for the compliment, but I was just doing my job. You were the one who rushed out to help Captain Thackeray end the battle.
I did what I had to. Were you OK after the attack?
- I was exhausted, but Lord Beetlestone was impressed by how I handled myself. He got me reassigned here.
That's great! How do you like this assignment?
- It's different. In Shaemoor, I was a big fish in a little pond. Now, I have to struggle to stand out. I suppose it'll help my career, though.
- Well, best of luck to you, Sergeant Walters.
I just did what I could to help.
- And so humble, too. I can see why Captain Thackeray was impressed with you.
- I didn't do all that much. I see you made it out OK. (Same as "I did what I had to. Were you OK after the attack?")
Those centaurs didn't stand a chance against us!
- No, I suppose they didn't. It's a shame we weren't able to drive them all the way back to their own lands.
- It'll happen, I promise. You made it through OK? (Same as "I did what I had to. Were you OK after the attack?")
- Thanks, it was nice seeing you.
- In Beetletun to non-humans
- Greetings, <character race>. Welcome to Beetletun. Can I help you?
Where's Minister Caudecus's estate?
- You're kidding, right? See the huge mansion behind me? By the Six, on a clear day I think you can even see it from Shaemoor.
I heard there's a party there soon?
- Yes, but I think you'll need to earn a bit more trust with the minister before they'll open the doors to you. They have some strict rules, after all.
- I guess I'll check back later.
Are there merchants here in Beetletun?
- Of course. Turn around and you'll find the food sellers, or head up the hill toward the estate to find the weapon and armor merchants.
Are there things to do around here?
- There's Beetletun Farms to the south. They're always looking for helping hands. To the southwest, there's an old hunting lodge.
- Great. I'll check them out.
- No, I'm just touring the shire.