From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
(Redirected from Save Yourselves)
- Fury (10s): 20% Critical Chance
- Might (10s): +30 Power, +30 Condition Damage
- Protection (10s): -33% Incoming Damage
- Regen (10s): 1,300 Heal
- Resistance (1 ½s): Conditions currently on you are ineffective; stacks duration.
- Retaliation (10s): Reflect incoming damage back to its source.
- Swiftness (10s): 33% Movement Speed
- Vigor (10s): +50% Endurance Regeneration
- Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 600
- Breaks Stun
— In-game description [?]
- Pure of Voice - Allies affected by shouts have conditions converted to boons. Shout abilities have their recharge reduced.
- This skill synergizes extremely well with Contemplation of Purity as well as the Altruistic Healing trait.
- Only the guardian using the skill will gain the boons.
- If a Guardian has Pure of Voice, the first condition is converted to a boon directly on the ally. Further conditions are transferred unconverted to the Guardian.
- If you use this skill while channeling Renewed Focus, all conditions will be removed from 5 allies, they will not be transferred to you as you are invulnerable.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 16, 2017||
|April 19, 2016||
|September 29, 2015||
|October 22, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.
- This skill functions similarly to the Guild Wars elite skill, Martyr.
- In fact, during early beta tests it was a staff skill and used the fore mentioned name Martyr. It was later replaced by Empower and had its name and skill type changed.
- The soldier in the skill icon is wearing a Visionary's Helm.