|| This page contains information about a Guild Wars 2 element, mechanic, or feature that has been removed or replaced. (June 24, 2015) |
The information on this page does not apply to the current version of the game or the content is no longer available.
Release a number of mines when you are struck while below the health threshold.
- Health threshold: 25%
— In-game description
- Releases 5 mines, similar to the Mine Field skill; only triggered by direct damage.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- This trait has been removed from the game.
| April 15, 2014
- Added a fact to indicate this trait's boon removal functionality.
| October 15, 2013
- Increased the base explosion radius from 120 to 180.
| June 11, 2013
- This trait now functions with other traits, such as Shrapnel, Steel Packed Powder, and Forceful Explosives.
- In addition, fixed a bug that caused the mines to not strip boons correctly.
- Explosive radius has been increased from 60 to 120.
| April 30, 2013
- Updated description to be more accurate.
| January 28, 2013
- This trait's area-of-effect rings now display the appropriate area that they can be triggered at.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Reserve Mines has been added to the game.