— In-game description [?]
- The attack is two-phased:
- The opening hit is a single-target stun with a coefficient of 0.3675 (Movement will not interrupt this part).
- You will then Evade and cleave 8 times with a coefficient of 0.3938 (Moving now will cancel the skill). The evasion window lasts for ~1.25 seconds.
- The sword cleave will not execute in midair. If the pistol swing finishes while airborne, the thief will not start swinging their sword until they reach the ground again.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| August 09, 2017
- Fixed a bug that was causing this skill to show an incorrect number of hits when traited with Swindler's Equilibrium.
| August 08, 2017
|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
- Increased the stun duration to 0.75 seconds.
- Added an additional warning effect to Warmup.
- Reduced the number of flurry hits from 8 to 4, to match the animation. Flurry damage has been increased by 100% to compensate.
| February 23, 2016
- Fixed a bug that caused this ability to display incorrect damage values in PvP.
- The initial strike of this ability has been combined between PvP and PvE (dealing the PvE damage values) and will no longer deal increased damage to crippled enemies.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- All skills categorized as dual-wield have received a 5% damage increase.
| April 15, 2014
- This skill has been split between PvP and PvE. It will now cost 6 initiative in PvP, while maintaining a 5 initiative cost in PvE.
- Updated the skill facts to show the bonus damage from Combined Training.
- Added an evasion skill fact.
| December 10, 2013
- Reduced the aftercast on the first half of this skill by .25 seconds.
| June 25, 2013
- Decreased the time between the stun and the sword flurry.
| October 07, 2012
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Pistol Whip has been added to the game.