Virtue of Justice's passive effect no longer only burns your target, but also burns the area around your target each time it activates. Virtue of Justice causes burning more frequently.
- Burning (2s): 262 Damage
Number of Attacks to Trigger: 3
Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 240
— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| July 26, 2016
- Supreme Justice: Aspects of this trait have been merged into the grandmaster trait Permeating Wrath.
- In addition to burning enemies in the area, this trait now allows Virtue of Justice to cause burning more frequently.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- Updated the description to reflect the behaviour of this trait.
- Increased burning duration to 2 seconds.
| October 21, 2014
- Added a Blast Radius: 240 skill fact to Virtue of Justice.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Permeating Wrath has been added to the game.