Orichalcum Ore (node)
In addition, one of the following gemstones might randomly drop while mining
Like any nodes, the location of orichalcum veins changes each time the server resets. The respawn rate for the veins is just under 24 hours.
- Cursed Shore — 5 nodes
- Azabe Qabar, the Royal Tombs - Southeast of Jofast's Waypoint, halfway to the end of the long stretch
- Cathedral of Silence
- To the right when facing the entrance to the Cathedral
- On the path before the entrance to the Cathedral
- Craven Blight
- Desmina's Hallows
- Just North of Sharn's Free Camp, on a small cliff
- Just South of Sharn's Free Camp, at the base of the cliff face
- Northwest of Sharn's Free Camp, by the shore
- Northwest of Sharn's Free Camp, by the tall rocks
- East of Sharn's Free Camp, at the bend in the gauntlet
- East of Sharn's Free Camp, halfway through the gauntlet (you will have to jump over a few things to get it)
- Southeast of Sharn's Free Camp, in a crevice beside the coral beds
- Northeast of Death's Anthem, near the Melandru Statue, in the coral beds
- Fields of Gold - Southwest of Caer Shadowfain, beside a rock formation
- Graven Cay (Harbinger Torch PoI)
- On the shore towards Harrowed Sea
- Harrowed Sea
- Northwest of Village of Ewan at the shore
- Northwest of Thorn Dock, beside the ruins of a ship
- Southeast of The Wreck of the Golden Vanity, inside a crevice
- South of The Wreck of the Golden Vanity, near the shore
- South of The Wreck of the Golden Vanity, Inside a bed of coral. NOTE: Node is currently unreachable. see: 
- Winterknell Shore
- Eternal Battlegrounds — 2 or 3 nodes
- Frostgorge Sound — 2 nodes
- Malchor's Leap — 5 nodes
- Blighted Arch
- Cathedral of Zephyrs (elevated, near Sculptor's End)
- Drowned Brine
- Karst Plains
- Malchor's Fingers
- Midwater Hollows
- Mirror Bay
- Pyrite Peninsula
- Snaketail Inlet
- Theater of Delight
- Valley of Lyss
- Waste Hollows - East of Waste Hollows Waypoint
- Whisper Bay
- Southsun Cove — 3 nodes (two random, one permanent)
- Dry Top — 3 nodes
- The Silverwastes
Rich Orichalcum Vein
A Rich Orichalcum Vein has a 50% chance to reward x2 Orichalcum Ore per hit for 3 hits.
- Node locations are randomly generated for each server.
- Nodes respawn per character, allowing multiple characters to mine the same node. 
- However, you can only mine the equivalent node once per character per day across all servers.
- For example, if you mine two Frostgorge nodes on your home server, until reset, you will not find any nodes in Frostgorge on guest server. Similarly, if you mine only one node, when you guest, you will only be able to find one other node to harvest.
- Above note is, however, untrue for the Karka hive node on Southsun Isle.
- A permanent Rich Orichalcum Vein located on the upper level of Southsun Cove's Karka Hive was replaced by a normal node on January 28, 2013.