Orichalcum Ore (node)
Orichalcum Ores are resource nodes found in level 75-80 areas. Both the common ore nodes and the rich ore veins can be mined at least 3 times, with the rich nodes having a 50% chance to give 2 ore per hit.
In addition, one of the following gemstones might randomly drop while mining
Like any nodes, the location of orichalcum veins changes each time the server resets. The respawn rate for the veins is just under 24 hours.
- Cursed Shore — 5 nodes
- Eternal Battlegrounds — 2 or 3 nodes
- Frostgorge Sound — 2 nodes
- Malchor's Leap — 5 nodes
- Southsun Cove — 3 nodes (two random, one permanent)
- Dry Top — 3 nodes
- The Silverwastes
Rich Orichalcum Vein
A Rich Orichalcum Vein has a 50% chance to reward x2 Orichalcum Ore per hit for 3 hits.
- Node locations are randomly generated for each server.
- Nodes respawn per character, allowing multiple characters to mine the same node. 
- However, you can only mine the equivalent node once per character per day across all servers.
- For example, if you mine two Frostgorge nodes on your home server, until reset, you will not find any nodes in Frostgorge on guest server. Similarly, if you mine only one node, when you guest, you will only be able to find one other node to harvest.
- Above note is, however, untrue for the Karka hive node on Southsun Isle.
- A permanent Rich Orichalcum Vein located on the upper level of Southsun Cove's Karka Hive was replaced by a normal node on January 28, 2013.