Orichalcum Ore (node)
- Orichalcum Ore
- Ruined Ore Chunk, using a lesser pick
- Beryl Orb
- Chrysocola Orb
- Emerald Orb
- Opal Orb
- Ruby Orb
- Sapphire Orb
- Agate Orb
Like any nodes, the location of orichalcum veins changes each time the server resets. The respawn rate for the veins is just under 24 hours.
- Cursed Shore — 5 nodes
- Azabe Qabar, the Royal Tombs - Southeast of Jofast's Waypoint, halfway to the end of the long stretch
- Cathedral of Silence
- To the right when facing the entrance to the Cathedral
- On the path before the entrance to the Cathedral
- Craven Blight
- Desmina's Hallows
- Just North of Sharn's Free Camp, on a small cliff
- Just South of Sharn's Free Camp, at the base of the cliff face
- Northwest of Sharn's Free Camp, by the shore
- Northwest of Sharn's Free Camp, by the tall rocks
- East of Sharn's Free Camp, on the south wall of the gauntlet above the purple coral
- East of Sharn's Free Camp, at the bend in the gauntlet
- East of Sharn's Free Camp, halfway through the gauntlet (you will have to jump over a few things to get it)
- Southeast of Sharn's Free Camp, in a crevice beside the coral beds
- Northeast of Death's Anthem, at the base of a coral tower that holds up a ship
- Northeast of Death's Anthem, near the Melandru Statue, in the coral beds
- Fields of Gold - Southwest of Caer Shadowfain, beside a rock formation
- Graven Cay (Harbinger Torch PoI)
- On the shore towards Harrowed Sea
- Harrowed Sea
- Northwest of Village of Ewan at the shore
- Northwest of Thorn Dock, beside the ruins of a ship
- Southeast of The Wreck of the Golden Vanity, inside a crevice
- South of The Wreck of the Golden Vanity, near the shore
- South of The Wreck of the Golden Vanity, Inside a bed of coral. NOTE: Node is currently unreachable. see: 
- Winterknell Shore
- Obsidian Sanctum — 2 or 3 nodes
- Frostgorge Sound — 2 nodes
- Malchor's Leap — 5 nodes
- Blighted Arch
- Cathedral of Zephyrs (elevated, near Sculptor's End)
- Drowned Brine - just south of Arcadian Deeps, by the base of large stone arch
- Karst Plains
- East of Saliah Bayt (next to the undead chicken farm)
- Northwest of — (just outside the camp) Doric's Waypoint
- Malchor's Fingers
- Midwater Hollows
- Mirror Bay
- Pyrite Peninsula
- Snaketail Inlet - ruined temple above King's Passage
- Theater of Delight
- Valley of Lyss
- Waste Hollows - East of Waste Hollows Waypoint
- Whisper Bay
- Southsun Cove — 3 nodes (two random, one permanent)
- Bakestone Cavern (there is always at least one node at the Karka Hive)
- Dappled Shores
- Driftglass Springs
- Owain's Refuge
- Sawtooth Bay
- In the sea west of the Crab Toss arena
- Scoured Plains
- Seashell Hills
- Dry Top — 3 nodes
- Prospect Valley - Southeast of Salamander's Rise
- Challenger Cliffs
- Treadrock Uplands
- Northwest ofRaptor Prowl, canyon floor under the "land bridge"
- The Silverwastes
- Auric Basin
- Tangled Depths
Rich Orichalcum Vein
The total number of "possible" vein(s) are listed next to the zone name once known and confirmed. Each of the "possible" (random) Rich Orichalcum Vein locations in a zone are chosen from the list by the server and can change with each map instance. All of the characters on your account can mine the Rich Orichalcum Veins (they appear per character not per account). The locations below are all confirmed locations.
A Rich Orichalcum Vein has a 50% chance to reward x2 Orichalcum Ore per hit for 3 hits. Rich Orichalcum Nodes found in Magus Falls will yield at least ten hits.
- Dragon's Stand - One Special Rich Orichalcum Node (see info in the line below)
- Tangled Depths - One Possible (Random) Rich Orichalcum Node
- Rata Novus - Rata Novus Waypoint —
- Possible location in the passage on the way to the Rata Novus Command Center.
- Decayed Hive - Teku Nuhoch Waypoint —
- SCAR Lane - SCAR Camp Waypoint —
- At least one other currently unknown location exists in this zone (please help by editing this page if you find it).
- Rata Novus - Rata Novus Waypoint —
- Verdant Brink - One Possible (Random) Rich Orichalcum Node
- Creeping Crevasse - Shipwreck Peak Waypoint — or Pact Encampment Waypoint —
- Coztic Grounds - Faren's Flyer Waypoint —
- Stonetwist Paths - Pact Encampment Waypoint —
- Possible location northwest of Shaded Spring, in the Abyss (lowest) level.
- The Doomteeth - Mellaggan's Valor Waypoint
- Possible location on a cliff ledge southwest of Precarious Ruin, in the Abyss (lowest) level.
- Treacherous Paths - Faren's Flyer Waypoint —
- Possible location west of Ascendant's Ring, in the Abyss (lowest) level.
- Auric Basin - na
- There is no Rich Orichalcum Vein in this zone.
- Lake Doric - One Possible (Random) Rich Orichalcum Node
- Lakeside Bazaar
- Harvest Cascades
- Watcher's Hollow
Image guides to Rich Orichalcum Vein locations:
- Node locations are randomly generated for each server.
- Nodes respawn per character, allowing multiple characters to mine the same node. 
- However, you can only mine the equivalent node once per character per day across all servers. For example, if you mine two Frostgorge nodes on your home server, until reset, you will not find any nodes in Frostgorge on guest server. Similarly, if you mine only one node, when you guest, you will only be able to find one other node to harvest. The only exception to this is the Karka Hive node on Southsun Isle.
- If forced to disconnect, or log out, having not completely mined a rich vein, there is likely a second rich vein location in the same zone where the player can finish mining from as only one of the nodes can be completely mined from.
- A permanent Rich Orichalcum Vein located on the upper level of Southsun Cove's Karka Hive was replaced by a normal node on January 28, 2013.