Click to enlarge
Nevermore is a rune-inscribed raven staff. While stowed, three glowing cyan orbs float among the branches of the staff; and an animated raven is perched on the center branch. While drawn, the cyan orbs and raven are replaced by a spirit raven that encompasses the staff.
- The arm wielding Nevermore is covered in black feathers.
- While drawn, ravens occasionally fly above the user's head.
- Draw/Stow effects
- When drawn, the perched raven flies upwards and the three glowing orbs spiral towards it. On impact, the raven dissipates in a burst of cyan feathers, and forms the spirit raven. In addition, a conspiracy of ravens fly above the user and cawing is heard.
- When stowed, the raven re-materializes and perches on the staff, and cawing is heard.
- The user leaves behind wisps of cyan feathers.
- Skill effects
- Default class weapon trails are replaced with a cyan mist and feathers.
- Default projectiles are replaced with spirit ravens that transform into glowing spheres mid-flight. Additionally, up to three ravens will fly out of the sky and trail the projectile.