From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the engineer weapon. For other uses, see Mortar (disambiguation).
Build a stationary mortar that you or your allies can fire.
— In-game description [?]
Skills and description
Manning the mortar replaces your weapon skills with the following weapons skills.
|1||Launch Mortar Shot||0||2||Launch an explosive round from your mortar, damaging foes in the target area.|
|2||Launch Caltrops Mortar||0||12||Launch a mortar round that spreads caltrops in the target area, bleeding and crippling foes who walk through.|
|3||Launch Elixir||0||15||Launch a mortar round that heals allies in the target area.|
|4||Launch Ice Mortar||0||20||Launch a mortar round that chills foes in the target area.|
|5||Launch Concussion Barrage||0||30||Launch a barrage of rounds that pushes back foes where they land.|
- Elite Supplies - Supply Crate has extra supplies; Elixir X gives increased movement speed; and Mortar skills have increased range, reduced recharge, and bonus damage.
- Like turrets, mortar skills cannot critically hit.
- A player could use the mortar in between stability-granting intervals to gain 3 stacks on use and another 3 stacks under three seconds.
- All stability is lost when the player stops using the mortar.