Map of Morgan's Leap
is a jumping puzzle
located at Morgan's Spiral
in Caledon Forest which will complete the Morgan's Leap Jumping Puzzles achievement
's event must be completed and he must be present before you can begin this puzzle. The end location of this puzzle contains a Splendid Chest
and is also the starting location of the Dark Reverie
Spoiler alert: The hidden text contains spoilers relating to the solution to the Morgan's Leap jumping puzzle.
- The start of the puzzle is located at the Hero point in the center of Morgan's Spiral on the map. However, it is difficult to start when the tree is not alive.
- If Brugh is not present near the tree and it is not alive, you can find Brugh (near Sleive's Inlet) and complete his escort event to revive the tree.
- With the tree alive, you can run up its leaves to the top. From there, jump onto the nearby rocks and follow up along the stationary rocks and branches.
- It is possible, through use of the swiftness boon, to start this puzzle when the tree is dead. You can climb up the dead leaves and jump on the side of the nearest rock and continue the puzzle normally.
- The puzzle is fairly straightforward, first reaching to the top of the rocks directly above the tree in a spiral motion.
- Following that, you head north across the rock and plant path until you reach the cliff with Tamer Chyde, where you'll find a small Splendid Chest and receive the Morgan's Leap Jumping Puzzles achievement.