From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
(Redirected from Moa Morph)
— In-game description [?]
 Moa Form
While morphed, the skill bar is replaced with the following set of skills in slots 1-5. Slots 6-0 are disabled.
|1||Claw||¼||0||Scratch your foe.|
|2||Kick||1||4||Kick your foe.|
|3||Peck||2||4||Peck your foe.|
|4||Screech||1½||4||Let out a moa screech.|
|5||Flee||¾||10||Flee from your enemies.|
- Can be dodged and blocked.
- A successful cast will end any forms in use by an enemy such as Tornado or Lich Form.
- You can practice the morphed skill set in the Heart of the Mists, the Mesmer training NPC will cast it on you in battle.
- In sPvP, it will not interrupt an enemy's stomp. They will change form and the stomp animation will disappear, but it will not be interrupted.
- If this skill is used against enemy Necromancers, all of their summoned minions die.