From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
(Redirected from Moa Morph)
— In-game description [?]
While morphed, the skill bar is replaced with the following set of skills in slots 1-5. Slots 6-0 are disabled.
|1||Claw||¼||0||Scratch your foe.|
|2||Kick||1||4||Kick your foe.|
|3||Peck||2||4||Peck your foe.|
|4||Screech||1½||4||Let out a moa screech.|
|5||Flee||¾||10||Flee from your enemies.|
- Causes the Morphed effect.
- Can be dodged and blocked.
- A successful cast will end any forms in use by an enemy such as Tornado or Lich Form, and destroy all necromancer minions.
- You can practice the morphed skill set in the Heart of the Mists, the Mesmer training NPC will cast it on you in battle.
- In sPvP, it will not interrupt an enemy's finisher. The target will change form and their finisher animation will disappear, but the finishing skill itself will not be interrupted.
- Polymorph Moa can make certain NPC enemies much more dangerous, especially those of elite or higher rank, by giving them a set of skills with much shorter recharges and greater damage coefficients than their own, which greatly increases their damage.