Miniatures (or mini-pets) are downsized versions of creature and NPC models which can be summoned to follow a player around. Players can equip a miniature that will remain visible at all times, even when changing maps. A checkbox allows it to be summoned and un-summoned. They do not fight or add any combat advantage. Many miniatures are acquired through opening Minis 3-Pack (Set 1)s, Minis 3-Pack (Set 2)s, and Minis 3-Pack (Set 3)s, which contain three randomly selected miniatures of which two are common and one is uncommon. These miniatures can also be used in the Mystic Forge by combining any four miniatures of the same rarity to create a random miniature of the same or higher rarity from any set, regardless of the set they came from. Some exceptions exist. Special miniatures are not obtainable through Minis 3-Packs or the Mystic Forge, but can usually be bought from the Gem Store during special events and otherwise require different methods to obtain them.
List of miniatures
Temporarily available miniatures
Summoning and dismissing a miniature
- Minis can be summoned from mini items by double-clicking their inventory icon or right-clicking and choosing Use. Repeat this to dismiss the mini; the mini will also despawn if you move the item.
- Minis in the Wardrobe are automatically summoned, once you select a mini and select the display check box. New minis can be included in the Wardrobe by right-clicking the inventory item and choosing "Add to Account Wardrobe".
- Certain miniatures are automatically dismissed when entering or leaving underwater mode.
- Miniatures have your character's guild tag appended to their name while active.
- There are four sets of miniatures; special miniatures do not have an associated Collections achievement.
- Veteran players might have some miniatures still in their account vault; once removed, their respective collections spot will disappear. These miniatures do not appear in the Wardrobe.
- Miniature items can be traded and, as noted above, summoned using the inventory item. Adding the mini to the Wardrobe destroys the item.
- Miniatures can be previewed from the Trading Post, inventory, chat links, and Hero panel
- Miniatures are subject to culling: they will be hidden in any area in which there are too many players.
- The introduction of the mini wardrobe was added as part of the September 2014 Feature Pack. Prior to that, they could be stored in the collections section of the bank, as if they were a crafting material.
- As part of the same patch, the Mini Risen Priest of Balthazar was moved from Set 1 to the Special category; it no longer counts towards any achievements and it can be combined in the Mystic Forge to produce Obsidian Shards.