Meditate, charging a spell that will instantly heal you when activated. Heal yourself when this skill fully charges.
- Healing: 2,620 (0.4)?
- Number of Casts: 2
— In-game description [?]
- Activating this skill enables the casting of Power Return twice. Casting Power Return once will recharge it over time back up to the maximum of two available casts. The cooldown for this skill triggers once the player has consumed all available casts of Power Return.
- Some effects which trigger on using a healing skill such as that of Superior Rune of the Brawler can trigger on preparation of the mantra as well as on each use of Power Return.
- Restorative Mantras - Heal allies around you when you finish preparing a mantra.
- Mender's Purity - Cast Lesser Power Cleanse when you use a healing skill.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| August 08, 2017
|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
- Mantra skills will no longer display their number of charges in the enhancement bar and will instead use the ammo system.
- Reduced cast time by 0.5 seconds.
- Mantras no longer grant bonus Toughness while channeling.
- Ammo count has been set to 2.
- Recharges between casts have not changed.
- Mantra of Recovery: When fully charged, this skill now heals for a small amount.
| October 23, 2015
|| Heart of Thorns release:
- Fixed a bug that prevented the toughness granted by channeling a mantra from scaling properly with your effective level.
| July 28, 2015
- Fixed a bug that caused mantras to begin recharging as soon as the preparation skill was complete instead of when the last charge was expended.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Mantras now give 600 toughness while channeling them.
| September 09, 2014
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to have mantra charges when the associated mantra was not equipped.
| May 20, 2014
- Added a description to the Power Return buff granted by this skill.
| October 15, 2013
- Reduced the underwater cast time to 2.75 seconds to match the on-land cast time.
| April 30, 2013
- Reduced mantra cast times from 3.25 seconds to 2.75 seconds.
| December 14, 2012
- Decreased all Mantra cast times by one second.
| October 07, 2012
- Added a much faster breakout for mesmer underwater mantras.
| October 01, 2012
- Updated mantras to now function underwater as they do above water.
- They also no longer go on full recharge when interrupted.
| September 25, 2012
- Fixed text on "readied" mantra buffs.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Mantra of Recovery has been added to the game.
- A human mesmer chants "Health. Vigor. Recovery." while charging the mantra.
- A sylvari mesmer chants "Hale. Vital. Recovery." while charging the mantra.