Lightbringer Tybalt Leftpaw
When you stand with the Order of Whispers, you never stand alone.
Lightbringer Tybalt Leftpaw was a member of the Order of Whispers. He had a curious fondness for apples.
Originally a soldier of the Iron Legion, Tybalt left the legions in disgrace after an explosion wiped out his warband and mangled his right hand, giving him his nickname. Tybalt later joined the Order of Whispers, where he did clerical work for six years and designed the security system for the Chantry of Secrets, before meeting the player character (if, indeed, the player chooses to join the Order). Tybalt acts as a mentor for the player character, who in turn encourages Tybalt to stay in the field and gives him the confidence to continue. The pair go on many missions together, protecting Demmi Beetlestone from the machinations of her father and recruiting one of the lesser races of Tyria in the battle against the Elder Dragons.
|After discovering a Risen Creature in Lion's Arch, Tybalt and his ally travel to Claw Island to warn Watch Commander Talon of the impending attack. Unfortunately they are too late, and Tybalt sacrifices himself so that Trahearne and the injured Lionguard can make it to safety.|
- Living World Season 1
Tybalt typically uses a rifle in combat, as well as explosives and turrets, but also a flamethrower in "An Apple A Day", which shows he is an engineer.
- Knock knock! Who's there? You! Buying an apple! As Mysterious Apple Salesman
- I won't let you have them! Tybalt's last words
- Although he wields a pistol and shield in the "Welcome to the Order of Whispers" cinematic, he wields a rifle in battle
- Tybalt is voiced by Jim Ward.
- Tybalt was the "King of Cats" in the Shakespearean play Romeo and Juliet.