From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Ligacus Aquilo Waypoint
- Haunted Nolani Waypoint
- Asura Gates
- Lion's Arch
- Adamant Guard (Directions)
- Blood Legion Soldier
- Iron Legion Soldier
- Klaw Silverguard
- Priory Arcanist
- Priory Explorer
- Priory Scholar
- Raibus Strongshield
- Shred Gnarltail
- Sunder Scrapwelder
- Trained Devourer
- Whiptail Devourer
- Blomm: Please excuse us, sir! A few adjustments to the intersticial mana matrices...
- Citizen: If it'll speed things up, I can recommend a good charr engineer.
- Blomm: The problems associated with a city this large and diverse must be enormous.
- Plebian: And yet this place runs smoothly as a spinning top.
- Blomm: A charr are great problem-solvers. Give them one, and they'll all work until it's solved.
- Blomm: Step right up, warrior! One gate, no waiting!
- Citizen: We need more troops around this gate. I don't like having a back door to the citadel.
- Blomm: I assure you, sir, my gate is perfectly secure! Nothing could go wrong!
- Blomm: This is a grand and remarkable city, even by asuran standards.
- Adamant Guard: The Black Citadel is grand and remarkable by any standards.
- Blomm: Of course. I meant no offense.
- Adamant Guard: None taken. I just want to make sure you have your facts straight.
- Plebian: You've heard the old saying about not beating your head against a brick wall?
- Blomm: Absolutely. It's better to pull out one brick that brings the whole thing down.
- Plebian: To my mind, that aphorism describes the charr perfectly.
- Blomm: Oh? In my mind, they are quite capable of smashing through said wall.
- Plebian: And yet clever enough to know they don't have to, and shrewd enough to find the right brick.
- The Haunted Nolani waypoint was originally not present in the game. It was added on October 15th 2013 with the Blood and Madness update.