From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
|Rare Ascalonian Coin||Accessory||Fine||7||105|
|Cloth Trading Stompers||Light boots||Fine||7||84|
|Leather Trading Stompers||Medium boots||Fine||7||84|
|Heavy Trading Stompers||Heavy boots||Fine||7||84|
- Running a trading post seemed like such a good idea, but now it's getting harder and harder to keep afloat.
Can I help out?
- Tamini stakes and death markers. Beyond that, the post could use some cleaning. Protecting travelers and keeping the road clear of threats are our main priorities. I'd also like to get rid of those
Seems you have a rat problem, too.
- centaurs killed our cat. How about it? Think you can fill the gap left by Princess Prettyface's demise? These rattraps sure can't. Rats never used to be a problem around here... then the
What were the stakes and death markers you mentioned?
- human to gloat over the victory. Those wretched stakes are traps! Unsuspecting travelers get stuck or injured on them. And death markers are a real morale killer. The Tamini place them where they've killed a
- I've noticed a few rats around.
- I'll destroy them!
- Tell me about this post.
- I'll see what I can do.
- Tell me about these stakes and death markers.
- All right, I'm on it.
- Tell me more about this post. (Same as "Tell me about this post" above)
- You're doing fine. Good-bye.
- My trading post has been running smoothly, thanks to your help. How can I repay you?
Have you anything special for an old friend?
- Of course I do. Here, take what'd you like.
- Thank you.
- Your thanks is enough. Good luck.
- Let's see the color of your coin.